Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-in: January 23, 2009

Hey Kittens! Time for my first Friday Fill-in!

1. Oh, I am so friggin' tired right now! I could fall asleep this very instant!

2. The entire country is going through changes, big and little.

3. During my drive to work, I swear at all the idiots who don't know how to operate a car.

4. A woman's selling her virginity for $3.5 M; are you kidding me???


5. Right now I'd like to be in a nice, sunny, warm climate, on a beach with cocktail in one hand and book in the other.

6. My iPod is my favorite gadget.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early (see #1), tomorrow my plans include reading some more of Twilight and Sunday, I want to go to Borders and buy New Moon!

See you tomorrow for the Saturday 9!

5 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

My iPod is my favorite, too. I was told by Apple during a repair yjay I had the most songs on a iPod he ever heard of...

Amber said...

So how is twilight the book anyhow?
My problem with loving reading is that the movies never quite live up to my imagination...
Haha, swearing at the idiots on the road while driving is the only reason why I drive...unless the kids are in the car, then it's just no fun :o)
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I need some sleep too.




Acupuncture=wonderful!!!! I've never met a person that id didn't work wonders for! I know it's 'weird' thinking about the needles and stuff, but if you try it once you'll be hooked! You tell the acupuncturist what's ailing you and they put in correlating pins and then you 'rest' for a bit and then they come back and take them out. LOVE IT!

Jodi said...

My iPod is my favorite too!

Totally agree with your #3 I do the same thing!

Kitten said...

Bud: How many songs DO you have on your iPod? I have a friend who has close to 20,000 of them.

Amber: Just finished Twilight. I'm about to post my review.

Yaya: Will definitely look into the acupuncture! There's a holistic health center right down the road from me. I have to also see if my insurance will cover it (though given the powers that be at Anthem, I doubt it!)

Jodi: I sometimes think that people need to re-take their driving tests every five years. I myself need to take a course on how to drive during the winter. In those circumstances I'm probably one of the ones you swear at!