Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kitten's 2009 100+ Reading Challenge


I found this over at J. Kaye's Book Blog, through one of the other blogs that I follow, Reading Adventures. I thought I'd sign up; after all, I need to remind myself why I titled this blog "The BOOKKITTEN."

Here is the original post, where J. Kaye explains the guidelines for this challenge. It includes a Mr. Linky if you want to participate.

So here's my list, which will be updated throughout the year. As I finish my books, I will post a link to the post where I review them. The reviews will also link directly back to this page.

And here's the list so far (last updated July 31, 2009):
31. Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
32. Outliers: The Story of Success, by Malcolm Gladwell
33. Little Men, by Louisa May Alcott
34. Jo's Boys, by Louisa May Alcott
35. Holly's Inbox, by Holly Denham
36. Beginner's Greek, by James Collins
38. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, by Lisa See
39. Rise and Shine, by Anna Quindlen
40. New Moon, by Stephenie Meyer
41. The Big House: A Century in the Life of an American Summer Home, by George Howe Colt
42. The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger
43. Requiem for a Paper Bag: Celebrities and Civilians Tell Stories of the Best Lost, Tossed and Found Items from Around the World, edited by Davy Rothbart
44. No! I Don't Want to Join a Book Club: Diary of a 60th Year, by Virginia Ironside
45. Sky Burial, by Xinran
46. The Audacity of Hope, by Barack Obama
47. All We Ever Wanted was Everything, by Janelle Brown

P.S. If you want to catch up on the latest additions to the list, all you have to do is go to my right sidebar and click on the button that says, "Kitten's 2009 100+ Reading Challenge." The button has the same illustration that this post has. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge as well. The links to post your January reviews are up in the right sidebar at J. Kaye’s Book Blog. As next month gets closer, I'll add that one too.