Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting my act together--finally

Now that I've been home for a solid 24 hours (we had a snow/ice day today), I've set aside the following goals for myself, which I hope to complete by Saturday before I go to bed:
  • fold all of the laundry and put it away
  • clean kitchen counters and wash the kitchen floor
  • sort through the pile of junk mail on my dining room table
  • thoroughly clean bathroom
  • dust and vacuum living room and bedroom
  • get to the Y at least once

I'm almost done with the first goal, and about halfway done with the second one. Yeah, these are small, but given that I haven't been home much in the last 10 days (if at all), it's what needs to be done. And once I have a clean house, I can feel accomplished.

Thanks to Jen at Don't Forget to Flush for the inspiration!

No comments: