Saturday, January 24, 2009

I. Want. One.

Behold, Kittens, the Keurig Platinum Brewing System, the Holy Grail of coffeemakers. It can brew coffee, it can brew tea, it can brew hot chocolate or chai, if that's more your speed.

It. Is. Glorious.

And...I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're giving one away over at SITS, and if you write a post about this wonderful machine, you earn five--that's right, five--extra entries. And because I am a greedy bitch, here is my post.

The contest is open until January 31st.

I would wish you all luck in this contest...but I want it for myself, so I'm not gonna do that! HA!

(Seriously, if I do win, I'll have you all over for coffee).

In the meantime, I will just keep drooling over the picture.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I have one and I LOVE it. I'd marry it if one could marry an appliance. LOL!

It makes a fresh cup of coffee everytime. With over 200 varieties of K-cups what is not to love.

My two favorites are:
Timothy's Kona Blend and Timothy's Colombian La Vereda Blend. Yummers.

GOOD LUCK---enter the contest because it is worth it!!