Sunday, January 11, 2009

On hiatus for about a week

I knew near the end of last week that this upcoming week is shaping up to be The Week From Hell. I've got a meeting every single night after work this week; I have TWO meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm also driving up to Sturbridge, Mass Friday afternoon for a scrapbooking weekend, and won't return till sometime Sunday afternoon.

I may post, I may not. I'll be checking in to see who else has posted, if I have time to read their blogs. I'll probably be doing some Twitter updates; I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a Thursday Thunk in.

Also, it's the end of the semester, and grades are due, as well as recommendations for next year, so I've been dealing with that.

So I will see you soon. I am not going away forever; the earliest I will be back is probably next Sunday night or Monday morning. Next Monday's Martin Luther King day, which I have off and will be spending playing catch-up with everyone.

As Tigger would say, TTFN! Ta ta for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great week! Have fun scrapping next weekend!

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Crazy week! Make a little time for breathing. TTFN!

Jodi said...

Boy do I know about catch up..LOL! I was in the hospital for 6 days and I am playing catch up now. Hehehe

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for your concern while I was in the hospital. I really appreciate it. I am so glad to be home!!

La Belette Rouge said...

Hello, Kitten. Hope you are having a nice break. Thanks so much for coming by my blog. So great to meet you.

Unknown said...

goodluck with all the busy-ness.

don't forget to take a deep breath every now and then...
:)