Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kitten's 2009 1st in a Series Book Challenge


While I was over at J. Kaye's signing up for the 100+ book challenge, I found this one. I figured, since I've got Twilight on my reading list, that I may as well sign up for the "1st in a Series Challenge".

Here's the latest list, updated as of July 20, 2009:

1. Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer
2. Mrs. 'Arris Goes to Paris, by Paul Gallico
3. The Second Assistant, by Clare Naylor and Mimi Hare
4. Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
5. Watership Down, by Richard Adams

This counts towards my 100+ books...which, now that I've written this down, I need to go update my 100+ list! Later gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat blog! I love it!! :)

The reason I am here is I wanted to stop in and welcome you to this challenge. If you haven't already, feel free to join us at the Yahoo Groups where others are participating in this challenge as well as others.

Also, the links to post your reviews are up in the right sidebar at J. Kaye’s Book Blog.