Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Thunk: January 22, 2009

Time for another fun-filled round of Thursday Thunks!!

1. Obama tattoos. What do you think of people who got one?
Better them than me. I hate needles!

2. How many blogs do you read a day, and do you always comment?
I lost count after ten. I usually comment, but don't always have the time.

3. Do you know to swim?
I do, but I'm not very good at it. Last time I went swimming at the Y, I nearly drowned and had to use a kickboard.

4. Describe your favorite shirt.
It's a sweatshirt I got in high school. It says "Cape Cod" on the front and is super large and super comfy. It's 16 years old and has quite a bit of wear around the neckline, but I still love it. I wear it around the house now, never outside.

5. What is one thing that is ALWAYS on your grocery list? Extra points for imagination and creativity.
Purina Cat Chow Indoor Cat Formula. Sorry, I can't be more creative than this.

6. Have you ever done any acting?
Oh yes! I love acting. I did a lot of acting in elementary and middle school plays, but not much in high school or college. I just took it up again in a couple of church plays, and I've got the bug. I'd love to audition for a community theatre type play.

7. I just made a delicious smelling dinner with mystery meat. Will you have some?
Sure! It smells delicious, why not? What are you having for sides?

8. If you are driving in the rain and you see a person walking along the road, do you intentionally try to splash them?
NO! I can only imagine what it would be like if I were the one being splashed. YUCK!

9. Yearbooks- do you still have any from school?
I have all of my middle and high school yearbooks.

10. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Depends on what's on sale. Right now I use Pantene for curly hair. It's been an awesome shampoo, especially in this dry, cold weather. Weather like this makes me frizz.

11. And just to counter Ber's first question from last week.... What's the hottest temps you have experienced?
105 degrees in the shade. In VERY high humidity. I just stayed indoors with the A/C on full blast.

5 comments:

Kimber said...

Cat food is always on my list too. Thanks for playing along!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I got a real kick out of your "sweatshirt" story. I'm like that with tee shirts that are comfortable or meaningful. THe woman who used to do my laundry once asked why I didn't throw them out. I grunted. I was paying her to wash not think...

Amber said...

Heehee, at least they kickboard available for you to use :oD
You should audition for a C/T play, why not, the wrost you can get is a no thanks!
Thank goodness for A/c huh?
Happy Thursday :o)

drollgirl said...

1. obama tattoo? lame.
2. i am trying to read more blogs and comment as often as possible, as i appreciate when others do the same for me. it is hard, tho. so much out there to get to!
3. i am a SHITTY swimmer. almost flunked the test in high school which was a requirement for graduation. i love the idea of a paddle board. fab!
4. cheap, low-cut black shirt that shows off the tatas in a most flattering manner. :)
5. sour cream. boyfriend would DIE without it.
6. i act like i don't hate my boss, my job, or our stupid clients when they are around. horrid of me, but a girl needs a paycheck.
7. i am nervous on this one. i would wait for others to go first.
8. no. that is horrible!
9. snicker. yes!
10. frederic fekkai.
11. 105, i think.

cool questions! your blog is adorable. hope you are enjoying TWILIGHT!!!!! OH EDWARD!!!

Kitten said...

Kimber: I still haven't thought of anything creative on my grocery list. Unless you can make something out of toothpaste...

Bud: I still have a lot of old T-shirts from high school and college that have meaning. I can't part with them!

Amber: I took great comfort in the fact that I wasn't the only adult in the pool with a kickboard. Hell, there've been a couple of times where I've just done the dog paddle.

Drollgirl: Welcome to the blogosphere! We're glad to have you around! Thanks for stopping by! If you want to play with Thursday Thunks every week, just go to thursdaythunks.blogspot.com for the questions. Or subscribe to it in your reader. That's what I do!

Happy Thursday, peeps!