Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday 9: What's Cooking?

1. Which meal is the one you cook best?
That's a tough one...I'm a pretty good cook! I'm not sure about meals as much as individual dishes. I do make a mean bittersweet mocha coffee cake!

2. Tell us what you would never eat.
Peas. Brussel sprouts. Peas. Beets. Did I already mention peas?

3. Is your hometown famous for anything or anybody?
Anyone remember Jesse Camp? He was the first person to win the MTV "Wanna Be a DJ" contest. That's about as much of a claim to fame as I can make for my hometown.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
I played the flute up till my sophomore year of high school.

5. Tell us about your second ever lover.
I take the 5th. There's no kissing and telling on this blog!

6. What is your favorite restaurant?
The Amici Grill, on Main Street here in the M-Town.

7. If it were your call, how often would you make love?
Again, I plead the 5th. See #5.

8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Patti LuPone. She's so honest, and seems like a riot to hang out with.

9. Tell us about your job.
I'm a teacher. I don't want to say anything more about that, in order to protect my privacy, and that of my students.

Sorry that this Saturday 9 was a bit cryptic, but some of the questions were a little too personal today--even for me!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Great answers...totally agree about the TMI questions. There are some things left better unsaid. LOL!

Lisa G said...

Mmmmmm, that cake sounds divine!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'm with you on the veggies you hate. Did you forget peas? ;)